makebreakfastcanon replied to your post “liongirl8188 replied to your post “Thank god Jeff and Britta didn’t…”
Did you think for a second they were going to actually go through with it?
Part of me was like “They actually might, this is Jeff and Britta and they would do this as some sort of competition or something.”
The other part of me was like “But maybe they won’t, because this is Jeff and Britta.”
liongirl8188 replied to your post “liongirl8188 replied to your post “liongirl8188 replied to your post…”
J/P is brilliant. Everyone else should stay away from relationship drama. Look how T/B was Britta’d
True that, but to be fair, T/B would’ve probably been better if Season 4 didn’t happen. Well, that version of Season 4 anyway.
liongirl8188 replied to your post “liongirl8188 replied to your post “Thank god Jeff and Britta didn’t…”
I’m not even a Jeff/Annie fan(Jeff/Phone FTW!) and I think it wouldn’t work out for well for anyone
I wouldn’t say that. I mean, Jeff/Phone looks like it’s gonna be the endgame.
liongirl8188 replied to your post “Thank god Jeff and Britta didn’t get married. I mean, I was trying to…”
I feel like Jeff/Britta didn’t work romantically after season 2. S3 and on their friendship worked
Exactly, their friendship is one of the greatest things on the show. They have one of the greatest “being an asshole to one another” friendships I’ve ever seen. That needs to not be ruined.
Thank god Jeff and Britta didn’t get married.
I mean, I was trying to be nice about it last week, but I was thinking how ruined their relationship would be if they got married. It would be a disaster.
Feel free to message me and discuss this, but yeah I feel like if they had gotten married they would’ve driven each other crazy to the point where they couldn’t even salvage their friendship.
Oh jeez, five more random facts about me?
Okay, let’s see if I can come up with some.
1. It does not matter how many times I’ve seen Pacific Rim, I still tear up during the really emotional scenes of the movie.
2. Some of you are aware of this, but I got a puppy back in December and now he’s five months old. His name is Raleigh. Yes, named after that Raleigh in Pacific Rim.
3. I refuse to let my imagination die simply because I’m afraid of becoming dead on the inside. As a result, I can be really childish for my age.
4. I still hope to one day go back to school and pursue music again, with a minor in writing.
5. Cardfight!! Vanguard has become my new favorite hobby. I mean, I don’t watch the anime but I’m super into the card game. If anyone is curious, I run with an Oracle Think Tank deck.
I’m pretty sure that Eve Myles edit I did is now becoming the post with the most notes.
Who keeps finding it and reblogging it though?
I’m doing that thing again when I apply for jobs.
That thing being saying my race/ethnicity is white and not hispanic. I mean I can do that because I am, infact, also white…technically.
Anyway, I’m hoping I get call backs this way.
Ray being a fuckin’ cutie at the RT panel at Pax East